Crallé & Company assists companies, individuals
For companies, established, middle-market,
emergent and growing, we:
- Formulate strategy for corporate development.
- Prepare business plans and financing proposals, project and performance
evaluations, and financial analyses.
- Value closely-held firms and unlisted securities.
- Arrange private placements of equity and credit; market and sell
- Interim financial management of businesses in transition.
For individuals and
families, we offer financial guidance, most notably
needed during times of transition (for the recently
widowed, for example, or during separation leading
to divorce). Among other services we:
- Provide the calm and objective insight to assess resources and
obligations, spending priorities and budgets.
- Guide wealth management issues such as overall asset
allocation based on risk tolerance, income and
capital accumulation objectives; manager
selection based on investment style; and
multiple-account portfolio monitoring.
- During divorce proceedings, assist client and legal counsel in
documenting assets and obligations (forensic
accounting), current income and implications for
continuing accustomed lifestyle spending;
prepare counsel and client for negotiations of
- Manage the overwhelming paperwork that often builds-up
during times of stress.
- We are also available to testify regarding financial matters
as an expert witness.
An initial conference and assessment are without
cost or obligation.
e-mail this page to
Crallé & Company, Incorporated
Bronxville, New York